HISTORYCon™ is a fun-filled, three-day event (April 3-5 2020) that features exclusive panels and Q&As with the stars of your favorite HISTORY® shows, interactive exhibits and inspiring conversations with historians, authors and experts and an expansive marketplace. As the #1 destination for award-winning historical content and entertainment, HISTORY invites you to indulge in your love of history. So, tell your friends and family, and come see, discover and experience HISTORYCon!
Friday April 3rd – Sunday April 5th, 2020
- 8:00am: Early access to the marketplace for Ultimate pass holders
- 9:00am - 6:00pm: Opening hours
Sunday April 5th: doors close at 5:00pm
Here's a taste of some of the exciting topics we'll be exploring!
- Spy Tales: Stories from the Streets
- The Food That Built America
- Imagining the West: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- I Heart the Monarchy
- Slow-Cooked and Southern: A History of Soul Food
- Reenactors: Stepping out of Character
- Inventions That Won the Wars
- Women in the West: From Sharpshooters to Suffragettes
- Ancient Rome: Engineering an Empire
- Cruising Low and Slow: Lowriders
Plus, tons of panels and interviews featuring your favorite HISTORY series, such as:
- American Pickers
- Pawn Stars
- Forged In Fire
- Ancient Aliens
- Counting Cars
- Swamp People
Check back soon for more updates on the full schedule of events!
*All programming is subject to change.